May certainly went by in a flash. I am in awe that June is already here. It’s a very busy month for me- it’s set up to be my busiest month yet for work AND we’re heading to Mexico to celebrate our 5th anniversary. I can’t wait! I just have to make it to the end of the month! 🙂 I’m trying almost all new recipes this week, enjoy…
31. Monday – chicken fricassee
1. Tuesday – char siu BBQ pork tenderloin
2. Wednesday – French Dip Sandwiches
3. Thursday – Chicken Pate Puffs with veggies
4. Friday – FFY buffet. Working at night so suitNtie is handling dinner.
5. Saturday – I will be gone most of the day for work. I’m guessing hot dogs on the grill or Eggos!
6. Sunday – pizza night- apricot and proscuitto
For more great menu planning ideas, head over to Laura’s site!