Last week was definitely interesting- only missed out on one meal due to some brief insanity, which was great. This week is kind of a trip back to a lot of classics. The weekdays are filled with foods that we’ve all grown up with. The weekend gets a little hectic (more on that next week), so we are going back to basics that suitNtie can provide for the kiddos. Nothing fancy, but sustaining.
7. Monday – salisbury steak
8. Tuesday – spaghetti & meatballs with roasted garlic bread
9. Wednesday -FFY Buffet
10. Thursday – chicken croquettes
11. Friday – Pizza Night today due to my work schedule. chicken margherita!
12. Saturday – working in Maine, suitNtie will handle the kiddos with waffles and sausage
13. Sunday – working again, hot dogs will keep things easy
For more great menu ideas, check out Laura’s site! 🙂