Welcoming the summer weather in a big way this week. I tend to gravitate towards lighter fare in the summer ( like Asian!) and the grill. Chili is a classic and suitNtie is a chili fanatic. The week closes with Father’s Day and I will be celebrating my awesome husband with some of his favorite foods. I don’t get to cook very fancy too often, but when I have the opportunity I take it and run with it!
14. Monday – asian chicken potstickers and brown rice
15. Tuesday – hot dogs for the kids, chili dogs for us (making a big batch of chili this day for the freezer) and an antipasto pasta salad (recipe to come on that one)
16. Wednesday – FFY Buffet, I am working this night
17. Thursday – pizza night, since Sunday is a holiday. 🙂 I’m hosting a pizza social for my mom’s club, so we’ll have a variety.
18. Friday – chili for suitNtie and probably chicken nuggets for the kids. I am working out of state tonight.
19. Saturday – grilled chicken and rosemary skewers
20. Sunday – Happy Father’s Day! Surf and Turf of lobster tail and filet, some of suitNtie’s favorite foods. I’ll also make warm chocolate raspberry cakes for dessert. For more great menu ideas, check out Laura’s!