Week 1: The Recovery
27. Monday – mini beef wellingtons with leftover roasted veggies. (forgot to bring the app wellingtons to Sunday’s holiday celebration)
28. Tuesday – grilled chicken with gorgonzola, walnuts and bacon
29. Wednesday – hot dogs and chili dogs
30. Thursday – comfort food night – baked ziti with fresh mozzarella
31. Friday – New Year’s Eve…Chinese takeout!!!
1. Saturday – Happy New Year!!! Leftover Chinese. Yum.
2. Sunday – crockpot polynesian pork ribs (new!)
Week 2: It’s a New Year!
3. Monday – chicken pot pie (repeat!)
4. Tuesday – FFY Buffet
5. Wednesday – fried egg sandwiches with proscuitto and arugula
6. Thursday – black bean and veggie wraps (mac & cheese for kiddos) (new, from a cookbook I got as a present this year!)
7. Friday – steak dinner TBD, have to see what looks good at the butcher. 🙂
8. Saturday – chicken croquettes (repeat!)
9. Sunday – swordfish with salmoriglio sauce (new, from a cookbook I got as a present this year!)
10. Monday – cheddar burgers on the George Foreman (someday, I will get a grill pan)
11. Tuesday – grilled chicken and pesto pasta with tomatoes (leftover pesto from Christmas’s amazing Beef Wellington, recipe forthcoming) (NEW!)
12. Wednesday – pasta e fagioli (NEW!)
13. Thursday – maple dijon pork cutlets (repeat)
14. Friday – FFY Buffet