This one snuck up on me… whew!
I love pulling meals right out of my freezer. 🙂 But like a good menu planner, I’m replenishing. I’m taking out the swiss steak and beef stroganoff, but I’m filling in with pulled pork, pancakes and applesauce chicken.
16. roast turkey (NEW!)
17. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!! The traditional soda bread (from my Gourmet Magazine cookbook) and Beef & Guinness Pie with champ. Yum!!! Skipping the chocolate stout cake this year, as it’s just the four of us eating at home. (kids in the kitchen)
18. swiss steak (from the freezer)
19. Boo’s birthday party! Going with the Toy Story theme and having “Pizza Planet,” pizza, pasta and salad. 🙂
20. comfort food night: PB&Js with chips. We’re having a second round bday down with my family during the day out of state.
21. pulled pork sammies (recipe coming) (slow cooker love, freezer meal)
22. Happy birthday, Boo! Boo’s choice, so chickie (chicken nuggets) and oven fries.
23. shredded beef enchiladas (freezer meal)
24. FFY Buffet
25. turkey pot pie (using leftover turkey from the freezer from the roast) (recipe coming)
26. suitNtie’s choice: I’m out celebrating a birthday overnight.
27. BFD: whole wheat pancakes and bacon (kids in the kitchen) (freezer meal)
28. crockpot applesauce chicken (freezer meal)
29. beef stroganoff (from the freezer)
30. pizza night TBD (kids in the kitchen)
31. FFY Buffet