This month was a bit of a hot mess to plan. Hoo-wee. We are all going on vacation for a week and there’s the holiday weekend to contend with as well as the end of the class term for me (meaning a final to study for).
SO, knowing all that, you’re going to see the first ever month of ALL REPEATS in the Kitchen. 🙂 Shocker! There’s lots of pantry and freezer cooking (in this instance I mean defrosting and reheating things I’ve already made).
- pizza night: apricot proscuitto
- thai chicken salad
- corn cakes with goat cheese & crispy ham
- skillet potatoes & kielbasa
- tomato and mozzarella panini
- butternut squash ravioli
- FFY Buffet
- Happy Mother’s Day!!! Takeout of some sort TBD.
- swiss steak (from freezer)
- chicken fricassee (from freezer)
- grilled cheeses
- fish sticks (no, I didn’t make my own. I’m not that ambitious yet)
- BFD: pancakes and eggs
- Italian Beef Stew (from freezer)