Another year is coming to an end. Crazy!
16. Kerri’s Cottage Pie
17. n/a – suitNtie and I are going to go out to dinner for a belated birthday celebration
18. peanut butter pork tenderloin
19. pizza night: funky lime pizza
20. mini meatloaves
21. FFY Buffet
22. grilled cheeses & soup
23. BFD: cereal and fruit night – I’m prepping for the holidays!
24. Christmas Eve: Feast of Seven Fishes. I’m bringing Christmas Eve Haddock and strawberry-Grand Marnier cheesecakes.
25. Merry Christmas! We’ll be having beef wellington, caprese salad, roasted veggies and some sort of dessert. In the morning, though, we go as a family and deliver breakfast to our town’s police and fire stations. This year, we’re bringing the Pioneer Woman’s cinnamon rolls. Yum. 🙂
26. Christmas Part Two: we’ll be having spaghetti & meatballs with my family- and cheesecake for dessert.
27. FFY Buffet
28. baked chicken breasts
29. BFD: eggs and bacon and homefries
30. burgers and salad
31. New Year’s Eve! We are taking the kiddos out to a local restaurant for a NYE party and balloon drop. 🙂