a busy second half of the month, for sure. 🙂 Birthdays and classwork and holiday preparation for the first part of April…oh, my! Not a super impressive meal plan, but it gets the job done.
19. Pork tenderloin with potatoes grandmere (homecooked birthday celebration for a friend)
20. school night: FFY Buffet
21. grill night: burgers and salad
22. Happy Birthday, Boo! school night, but: chicken nuggets, french fries, and Spiderman birthday cake.
23. BFD: scrambled eggs & pancakes & bacon
24. FFY buffet: probably picking through leftover snacks from Boo’s little birthday celebration
25. grilled cheese and soup
26. beef soft tacos with yellow rice and black beans
27. school night: hot dogs and mac & cheese
28. grill night: strip steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions
29. school night: FFY buffet
30. french dip sammies
31. out for family birthday party