Getting this one done early to make sure I am on time. 🙂
I’d like to thank my copy of Family Circle magazine on this one. I don’t know that I’ve ever torn out so many recipes in one publication. There are four on this meal plan alone and a few others that I’m looking forward to trying!
Beginning to settle in to this semester’s schedule. Of course, there are always interesting little things thrown in (Blizzard of ’13, for example), but I am getting through it… at least enough so that I’m willing to try a few new things in the schedule.
The meal plan:
16. FFY: suitNtie and I are out for a post-Valentine’s Day dinner 🙂
17. Sunday Dinner: glazed salmon (NEW!)
18. School Night: grilled cheese sammies
19. pork cutlets with apples
20. chicken milanese
21. School Night (Exam Night): FFY buffet
22. BFD: bacon, eggs, homefries, toast
23. (overnight steel cut oats in the crockpot for breakfast), Spaghetti Carbonara (NEW!)
24. Sunday Dinner: Crockpot BBQ Short Ribs (NEW!)
25. School Night: FFY buffet
26. Kids have a birthday party, so pizza while we are there.
27. crunchy parmesan chicken tenders
28. School Night: rigatoni & meatballs