Oops. I missed May entirely. Forgive me. Finals and a big trip to Disney… it was chaos, made worse by lack of a meal plan. oy.
In any case, i’m making up for it with a vengeance this month. Tons of new recipes! So much fun. Have you found a new, fun recipe lately? What is your favorite go to in the summer?
- Sunday Dinner: crispy fish (and fish nuggets for kiddos) with lemon-dill sauce (NEW!)
- Meatless Monday: southwestern rice and beans with tortillas (NEW!)
- honey sesame chicken (NEW!)
- crockpot mongolian beef
- FFY Buffet
- Pizza night! margherita!
- hot dogs on the grill and baked beans
- Sunday Dinner: orange-glazed pork tenderloin with cranberry tabbouleh! (NEW!)
- Meatless Monday: black bean soup (although we are using a cheat of chicken broth, sorry) (NEW!)
- cottage pie (NEW!)
- black beans & sausage (made before but forgot to post about it)
- BFD: eggs and bacon with pancakes!
- FFY: my sister is graduating!
- TBD: big graduation party. I’m making my dad’s favorite dartmouth st. jambalaya, pork tenderloin with maple glaze, italian chopped salad, chinese napa salad, and my famous brownies and Katie’s sangria. I can’t believe after all these years I still have not posted the jambalaya recipe. sigh. I’m so lazy. Both of those salads i’ve made before, too…and still haven’t posted. It’s going to be a summer of posting for me.
- FFY. No way I’m cooking. 🙂