So, SO happy to be writing this. It’s been a hectic few months (as you can tell from the last MPM post!) but many good things are on the way.
First and foremost, the meal plan:
18. lemony baked cod fillets with brown rice and green beans
19. maple thyme thick-cut pork chops and roasted veggies (potato, butternut & zucchini from the garden)
20. hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill with sweet potato tots, and a lettuce/cucumber/tomato salad from our garden
21. FFY Buffet
22. BFD & family movie night: whole grain berry pancakes & bacon
23. pizza night: individual pizzas TBD, Boo will have his folded in half as an “italian grilled cheese” (shh… he will actually eat pizza this way only)
24. Sunday dinner: roast beef with slow cooked tomatoes and garlic
25. sneaky chicken quesadillas (aka Mexican grilled cheese as far as Boo is concerned) with fresh local corn, YUM!
26. Beth’s roasted chicken drums, mashed potatoes and broccoli
27. Boo and Moo are back to school today! Kiddos’ choice.
28. Maui-marinated london broil with pineapple jasmine rice
29. Happy Birthday, suitntie! 🙂 TBD, but dinner out at his place of choice.
30. FFY Buffet
31. Sunday Dinner and movie night: cheese and cracker chicken, wild rice & garlic green beans