i’m trying, i’m trying. 🙂 Time is a premium.
14. BFD: multigrain waffles and sausage.
15. chicken patty sammies
16. shredded beef quesadillas
17. smothered pork cutlets
18. maui marinated london broil
19. Beth’s baked drumsticks
20. FFY Buffet – we have an ugly sweater party in the afternoon and I doubt anyone will be hungry for dinner.
21. gnocchi with chicken sausage and tomatoes
22. pizza night: cookie sheet pizza <3
23. suitNtie is taking the kids out to Star Wars in the afternoon. They will be stuffed right up with movie food. *insert lightsaber noise here*
24. Christmas Eve! Feast of Seven Fishes… I bring my baked haddock, this year i’m also going to make a baked ravioli dish, and my usual strawberry cheesecakes and some chocolate cream mini-pies for the kiddos.
25. Merry Christmas! our usual dinner…individual beef wellingtons, three cheese mashed potatoes, roasted winter veggies, dinner rolls, shrimp cocktail, caprese salad. Dessert apple crisp a la mode, a buche de noel, and figgy pudding made by Moo and Boo.
26. pulled pork sammies
27. FFY Buffet
28. BFD: omelettes & toast
29. crockpot chicken & wild rice
30. hot dogs and oven fries
31. New Year’s Eve! We take the kiddos out to a kid friendly celebration at a local restaurant that has a balloon drop at a very early hour. 🙂